Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Eagle Blue









The genre of this book is non-fiction. The reason I choose this book was because of two reasons, the first reason i chose this was one it was about a basketball team. The second reason was because it was an award winner. So i figured that it has to be a good book. And for me its very hard to get into a book. But this book was well worth it. Its a great book. And I can relate to this in many ways to, for example I played basketball my self. But there were other reasons. The main reason I choose this book was because of the story behind these players, the players lives, and about the villages. Basketball was everything to these villages. As well as the hardships they went through. If I could ask the author three questions it would have to be

• were the boys well disciplined after there season?
• Did the boys go back to the hard life, maybe drugs? Fighting, bad grades, or did they take what they learned and put those skills into life?
• the third question would have to be was it worth it? Do you have any regrets?



By: Tanner Lupton

1 comment:

CHS Independent Reading said...

Great questions. You needed more of a summary though.
45/50