Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Life, The Universe, And Everything By: Douglas Adams

I just enjoy fiction it is pretty much all I read. I chose this book because the first two in the series where really awesome books and full of comedy. So since I like the first two I desided to read the third. And I liked this book even more then the others. I was funny and kept me reading because I just had to know what happened next.

Okay my book starts out with Arthur Dent (main character) trapped on prehistoric earth. After pondering day after day, his old friend Ford Perfect finds him. As he and ford go all over the universe traveling through time on a strange couch the mead up with old friends Zaf Beeblebrox and his girlfriend Trillian who is trying to get Zaf out of a deep state of depression. But still with all four of them traveling together making new friends they still seem to end up in the same old situation. Running from the bad guys and trying to find the answer.

The significance of the Title. The title of this book pretty much sets the tone and everything about the book. In the book the gang try to find the answer to life the universe and everything. Do to the first one they didn't find the answer to the meaning of life.

If I could ask the author Any three questions they would most likely be
  1. What where you thinking when you wrote this book. WHY: Because I want to know if this guy is crazy.
  2. Why is Arthur still wearing is bath robe wouldn't he have changed at a store or something on another planet. WHY: Because Arthur has been where those cloths for like a couple years now. He was wearing it in the first and second book to.
  3. How Zaf get his second head back didn't it get chopped of in the first book. WHY: Because this just doesn't make sense that he has it again all of a sudden. When did he get it back.

BY: DOMINIC LEE



1 comment:

CHS Independent Reading said...

Interesting, I've never even heard of this series.

Be sure to edit before you hand assignments in- not a good way to have points taken off for a quality assignment.
47/50